Service Hours Recording


Recording your service hours is easy! 


To report information about a service project in which your unit participated, you must be registered with Service Hours Reporting. You will need to create a log-in which includes your contact information. You will need to know your Unit ID number and Pack or Troop number when creating your log-in.


If you do not have your Unit ID or Local Unit Number, please contact your District Executive or your local council.


Click here to get started! 

  • Facebook Reflection
  • Twitter Reflection
  • YouTube Reflection
  • LinkedIn Reflection

Central Minnesota Council, BSA


1191 Scout Drive, Sartell, MN 56377

Local: 320.251.3930  Toll-Free: 866.515.3930   Fax: 320.251.3933

© 2018 Central Minnesota Council, BSA